Sun, 01 May|
Oxley BizHub 2
Personal Makeup Workshop ( Hands On)
An exclusive personal makeup workshop brought to you by Mahes Makeup Artist. With her extensive knowledge and passion in makeup artistry, Mahes will be teaching you everything from the basics of using your makeup tools to creating a flawless glam look on yourself. Don't miss this!
Time & Location
01 May 2022, 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm SGT
Oxley BizHub 2, 62 Ubi Rd 1, Singapore 408734
About the event
- Learn how to prep your skin with the right knowledge of skincare products and techniques
- Learn how to correctly identify which type of primer and colour corrector to use for your skin type & tone
- Learn which tone and type of concealer / foundation to use on yourself
- Learn how to use and apply eye shadow with the correct technique for a glam evening look
- Learn how to curl your lashes to apply mascara and fix false lashes
- Learn how to accentuate your look with an eyebrow shape best suited for your face shape
- Learn how to apply the blusher / highlighter for an evening glow
- Learn how to sculpt your face through shading and highlighting techniques
- Learn how to conceal your imperfections
- Learn how to apply lipstick to make it transfer proof and prevent bleeding
Please take note that this is a makeup course for personal usage only and we are solely focused on teaching the right way to do make up for personal usage.
Please bring your own makeup products and tools for hygiene purposes.
The time slot is only reserved upon a full payment.
- Ticket type
Personal Makeup Workshop
Learn how to apply makeup for yourself the professional way !Price$250.00Sale ended